CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Input and Output

Inputs are the signal or data received by the system, and outputs are the signal or data sent from it.Input or output devices are used by the users to communicate with the computer.For instance,keyboard and mouses are considered input devices of a computer, while monitors and printers are considered as output devices of a computer.

Mouses and keyboards are take as input physical movement that the human user outputs and convert it into signals that a computer can understand.The output from these devices is input for the computer. Similarly, printers and monitors take as input signals that a computer outputs. They then convert these signals into representations that human users can see or read.

Well,that's all for now.I guess I have finished my task about input and output.I hoped that my respectful lecturer wil satisfied with my job as I have done as best asI could.For other bloggers,I hoped that you can post a comment to me.Thank you.Got to go.Bye...

7 comments:

arety said...

Computer is one of part in our life. So, don't use computer in wrong ways.

Anonymous said...

Not too long..i'm glad i could understand it..tekiu

diana said...

nice explaination:)

wAniE said...

hyE...
Can u give me advantages of input and output.....

yanayahya said...

salam...
a simple an understandable explanation
keep it up!!!
manga! manga!

abbad said...

simple and nice
easy to understand
:)

rather be unknown said...

short..love it!